7.1.11

I have nothing much to say - at this moment. I will, however, attempt to make a more concerted effort to update this regularly and actually - gasp! - write more. Ideally, I'd like to shape this more toward writing about - gasp! - music, in a fairly cross-disciplinary manner, but that doesn't necessarily preclude me prattling on about other matters in which I take either ephemeral or lasting interest. Never has, really. So, fundamentally, nothing much will change, with the hopeful exception of actually putting more words to digital paper here. And, cynics, take heart: this isn't some New Year's resolution, but rather a longtime peripheral to-do on some to-do list of mine somewhere. Maybe.

Maybe.

For whatever I do put here, though, I ask you to engage me. Comment. Challenge me. Agree with me. Help me see something beyond my limited perspective, even if it's evident I am trying to see beyond my vision. Tell me what I'm missing; tell me what I'm discussing too much. Hell, tell me when I have typos. I'm just one guy, you know? Trying to make my way in this crazy world, etc...

No comments: